We warmly welcome dogs — a $100 fee will apply per stay. Dogs must be under 40 pounds.
THE COLONY PALMS EXPERIENCE
What getting away is all about. Colony Palms Hotel has been known as one of Palm Springs’ most iconic and luxurious downtown hotels since 1936. Located one block off the city’s main design district, it’s just steps from shopping, dining and wandering. Our 57-room resort retains many charming features of its original Spanish colonial architecture, with arched entryways, covered ceilings and original ceramic floor tiles.
Whether you choose to explore Downtown, lounge by our iconic pool or indulge at our signature spa, every visit to Colony Palms is sure to leave you feeling inspired and revitalized. Need we say more?
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT ON YOUR STAY
- 57 rooms, suites and casitas are elegantly designed with Moroccan fabric headboards, Spanish tiles and hardwood floors
- Centrally located in downtown Palm Springs and a 10-minute drive from the Palm Springs Airport, the hotel is ideally situated between the Palm Springs design district and Movie Colony
- Guest rooms feature luxury linens, plush robes, C.O. Bigelow bath products and well-stocked mini bars with in-room refrigerators
- Gas burning fireplaces and clawfoot bathtubs in many rooms
- Complimentary wireless internet available throughout the property
- Twice daily maid service, including evening turndown service
- Centrally-located 65 ft. saltwater pool that is heated in winter and chilled in summer surrounded by cabanas, lush gardens and stunning mountain views
- Purple Palm Restaurant features ever-changing, seasonal New American cuisine menus created by acclaimed executive chef Nick Tall
- The Spa at Colony Palms Hotel offers the perfect respite for massage, facials and body treatments
- The Palme d’Or, once the part-time residence of Frank Sinatra, is now redesigned and modernized to accommodate special events, meetings and conferences
- Romantic weddings, inspiring corporate events, family gatherings, even yoga retreats find this the perfect venue for memorable, exquisitely catered gatherings
- Complimentary valet or self-parking
- Electric vehicle charging stations and Tesla Loop drop-off location
- Bikes are available to explore downtown Palm Springs and the surrounding neighborhoods
- ADA rooms available
- All rooms are non-smoking
While we welcome guests of all ages, the hotel caters to an adult experience in terms of entertainment and culture. We ask that parents monitor their children carefully so as not to affect the experience of our other guests.